We cannot make this happen without your help. If you are interested in helping to grow the gravel community and/or cleaning trash from the gravel roads of Nebraska please contact us. For 2019 the series we will be running clean up at three events in 2019. The Trash Time Trail (April 6th Lincoln NE) Solstice 100 (June 22nd, Malcom NE) and Gravel Worlds (Aug 17th Lincoln, NE). These are trial runs leading up to the goal of clean up along all series event routes in 2020.
- Trucks with full size beds for hauling trash bags
- Passenger vans for moving volunteers around course- ideally with trailer hitches to haul trash as well
- 5 passenger vehicles with 4 bike (wheels on) racks to move cyclist clean up volunteers around course
- Public or private Locations on course for possible dumpster drop off points.
- Food/ beverages for on course cleanup volunteers.
- Restroom locations for volunteers on course.
- Volunteer management during events.
We are sure we will have more items we need as we continue to fill in details.