The goal of the series it to get more people involved in gravel riding. As long as the sport is growing and events are filling up, more events will be added. We want to keep the series events to a common set of minimum standards. Some of these are to maintain a good rider experience while others are to allow us to compile the points and score the series. We don't want to get too serious about this whole thing but setting some basic expectations down first lets everyone know what game we are going to play. To have your race considered for the Series:
- Be a Gravel Race in Nebraska or maybe just really close to Nebraska (rules are meant to be bent)
- Confirm race date by January 31st .
- At least 30 people registered at least 4 weeks before event date, smaller than that and it's just a group ride. We will do our best to help get you over that threshold for new events. ( This does include our own TTT opener by the way)
- Must have rain route option that avoids as much mud as is possible, some is unavoidable, but keep it to as little as is possible, y'all know the drill.
- Provide race finishing placements ASAP!
- Report riders who have been DQ'ed to us. Riders must follow the rules of the events they participate in. This is bummer stuff to deal with, but if you have rules they are there for a reason, please enforce them.
- Confirm Volunteer participation, if needed.
Want your race considered for the next Series?